Join us for one of Florida's most exciting and dangerous wildlife adventures. Native Crackers who have hunted and fished across the state for over 30 years provide a safe, yet true, Old Florida experience.
- Guide service with USCG-licensed captains
- Camp lodging and meals
- Weapons: crossbow, classic bow, harpoon, bait lines, and rod & reel
- Harvest tags
$52 Gator Trapping Agent License required for hunters who utilize tags obtained through our guide service & for riders who wish to handle gators
Airboats glide in mere inches of water as our USCG-licensed captains pilot you though Lake Okeechobee's unspoiled marshlands. Our fully-guided trips promise excellent hunting for a wide variety of wintering ducks and snipe. Bring your camouflage, gun, and ammo and we've got the rest!
- Air Boating & Cookouts amid Old Florida's wildlife are always a possibility!
- Lodging and Meals: $100/night per hunter
- Accommodates Groups
- Non-refundable Deposit: $500
- Late September: Early Teal
- December 1st - February 15: Snipe
- November - January: Duck
Costs vary depending on species and lodging.
For more information